- Follow The Disciple's Road on WordPress.com
Join 334 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does God Want Everyone To Get Married?
- How Would You Describe Your Walk With the Lord These Days?
- The 10 Times Israel Tested God
- Why Daniel's Answer Got Delayed
- How Many Pastors Should a Church Have?
- The Beasts at Ephesus
- What Will Life Be Like in Christ's Millennial Reign?
- Can a Person Truly Change?
- Can Prayer Change God's Mind?
- Spiritually Minded vs. Carnally Minded
- being thankful
- Bible Study
- Charles Spurgeon
- Christ's millennial reign
- Christ's thousand year reign
- Christ's yoke
- Chuck Swindoll
- Church Attendance
- discerning God's will
- Eternal Security
- evidences for the virgin birth
- G. Campbell Morgan
- God's Timing
- God's Will
- Jesus the Good Shepherd
- Personal Holiness
- praying in Jesus' name
- spiritual warfare
- Straight Talk About God's Will
- Sunday School
- the afterlife
- the battle of Armageddon
- The Bible
- the eternal lake of fire
- the great white throne judgment
- the indwelling Holy Spirit
- the mark of the beast
- the temple of the Holy Spirit
- Trusting In God
- using your spiritual gift
- using your spiritual gifts in serving Christ
- using your talents in serving Christ
- Vance Havner
- waiting on God
- Warren Wiersbe
- was Mary a virgin when she conceived Christ?
- where did Christ's soul go after His death
Ngenyu Paul on The Curious Case of the Tribes… russellmckinney on Can Prayer Change God’s… Steven Rollins on Can Prayer Change God’s… russellmckinney on Can Prayer Change God’s… Steven Rollins on Can Prayer Change God’s…
Disciple’s RoadMy Tweets
- 433,587 hits
Category Archives: Work
You remember those lunchroom trays from your childhood, don’t you? They were so compartmentalized. They were the epitome of “a place for everything and everything in its place.” The cream corn wasn’t supposed to spill over into the mashed potatoes. … Continue reading
“Ezra” series: (post #15) Then we departed from the river of Ahava on the twelfth day of the first month, to go to Jerusalem. And the hand of our God was upon us, and He delivered us from the hand … Continue reading
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. (Psalm 100:4, N.K.J.V.) R.T. Kendall tells the story of some youngsters who played a prank on a man who had … Continue reading
The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it. (Proverbs 10:22, N.K.J.V.) The Bible teaches that God bestows blessings (eternal blessings and earthly blessings) upon people. It also teaches that Satan, when he so … Continue reading