- Follow The Disciple's Road on WordPress.com
Join 334 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does God Want Everyone To Get Married?
- How Would You Describe Your Walk With the Lord These Days?
- The 10 Times Israel Tested God
- Why Daniel's Answer Got Delayed
- How Many Pastors Should a Church Have?
- The Beasts at Ephesus
- What Will Life Be Like in Christ's Millennial Reign?
- Can a Person Truly Change?
- Can Prayer Change God's Mind?
- Spiritually Minded vs. Carnally Minded
- being thankful
- Bible Study
- Charles Spurgeon
- Christ's millennial reign
- Christ's thousand year reign
- Christ's yoke
- Chuck Swindoll
- Church Attendance
- discerning God's will
- Eternal Security
- evidences for the virgin birth
- G. Campbell Morgan
- God's Timing
- God's Will
- Jesus the Good Shepherd
- Personal Holiness
- praying in Jesus' name
- spiritual warfare
- Straight Talk About God's Will
- Sunday School
- the afterlife
- the battle of Armageddon
- The Bible
- the eternal lake of fire
- the great white throne judgment
- the indwelling Holy Spirit
- the mark of the beast
- the temple of the Holy Spirit
- Trusting In God
- using your spiritual gift
- using your spiritual gifts in serving Christ
- using your talents in serving Christ
- Vance Havner
- waiting on God
- Warren Wiersbe
- was Mary a virgin when she conceived Christ?
- where did Christ's soul go after His death
Ngenyu Paul on The Curious Case of the Tribes… russellmckinney on Can Prayer Change God’s… Steven Rollins on Can Prayer Change God’s… russellmckinney on Can Prayer Change God’s… Steven Rollins on Can Prayer Change God’s…
Disciple’s RoadMy Tweets
- 433,581 hits
Category Archives: Confession
One summer, when the boys were young, we had one day left on our beach vacation. So, we used that day to give the boys a final opportunity to enjoy the ocean and pool. This had been the first year … Continue reading
W.B. Riley, who served as the pastor of First Baptist Church of Minneapolis, Minnesota, for some fifty years, told the following story: In my first pastorate, three of my church officials had refused for three full years to speak to … Continue reading
Catch us the foxes, The little foxes that spoil the vines, For our vines have tender grapes. (Song of Solomon 2:15, N.K.J.V.) In Hand Me Another Brick, Chuck Swindoll’s commentary on the book of Nehemiah, he tells the story of … Continue reading
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, will inherit … Continue reading